How To Jumpstart Your Sales in the New Year
A new year means a fresh start with renewed vigour. It is the time to revise your strategies and work towards meeting more ambitious targets. It is important to have a clear roadmap right at the start of the year as this will help to focus and avoid wastage of resources.
People in the business of selling insurance need to take stock of their current position and start working on the new year strategy.
The following points can help to streamline your efforts and reach your desired target in the new year.
- List dormant contacts - Things generally tend to slow down and kind of lose the momentum during the last of couple of months of a year. People get caught up in the holiday season mood and postpone decisions like buying insurance.Make lists of such leads or prospective clients.
- Reach out to the leads - It is important to rekindle the leads and contacts which had perhaps become dormant or talks which had got interrupted due to the holidays. Engage with these leads through e-mails or direct calls.
- Client appreciation - Since insurance needs keep changing, some of your current clients could be thinking about buying some extra coverage or a new policy etc. Reconnect with the current clients through appreciation for their business and assuring them of your support in future.
- Gathering new leads - While you have to connect with the aged leads and current clients, you also have to add new leads to your database. You can get new leads as well as aged leads from lead generation services.
- Work out a strategy to reach new leads - Make your online presence very visible by employing methods like, SEO content, Pay-per-Click. Prospective clients should be able to reach you easily.